To develop an intimate relationship with our creator is the foundation of a believer’s faith. But how can we develop a deeper connection with Allah, if we don’t know Him well enough? How can we love Him and experience the awe of His greatness, how will we ever witness His perfection if we don’t know or understand His attributes? For this, Allah has disclosed the most beautiful and divine names which He has used to describe himself with.
“And to Allah belong the most beautiful names, so invoke Him by them…” (Qur’an 7:180)
Fortunate is he who remembers Allah abundantly, and what better fortune can a Muslim possess than to know His Creator and be able to converse with Him?
Azaan Institute presents another awe-inspiring online course, The Glorious Names of Allah by Sheikh Abdul Jababr Bilal. A course that will give you an exceptional insight into the meanings and the manifestations of the sacred names of Allah will draw you closer to your Lord by strengthening your Emaan by internalizing the essence of the Asma-ul-Husna.
- The linguistic meanings and importance of each of Allah’s attributes.
- Connect with Allah through each of His names.
- Implement the true essence of our Creator’s names in our daily lives.
- Find solace in His glorious names through difficulties.
- Remove all doubts and inhibitions regarding the existence of the Almighty
- Call upon and converse with Allah through the Beautiful Names of Allah.
Unique Experience with Sheikh Abdul Jabbar Bilal
- Sheikh Abdul Jabbar Bilal is a teacher of Tafseer of THE Quran and is an author of several Islamic books.
- He has been delivering lectures at different TV channels, various prestigious
universities and institutes of Pakistan.
- He has completed his M.Phil in Dawah & Islamic Culture from Islamic International University, Islamabad and M.A in Islamic studies from Punjab University.
- He has completed his Aalim Degree from Jamia Salafia, Faisalabad and also from Wafaaq-ul- Madaaris Al-Salafia.
Hira Shafiq, Faisalabad
Ma Shaa Allah Sheikh is very eloguent , he explains such heavey material with daily life and current examples making it easy. He teaches at the level of students Alhmdolillah (at least I got it so) . Apart from his internet connection it was a good experience.
Maida Ijaz Hussain, Sialkot
Sir Abdul Jabbar is a great Islamic scholar .He teaches in such a way that l understand very well and very easily how to implement Allah's orders in my daily life.Allah will give him a great reward at the Day of Judgment .( Inshallha)
Shafaq Hassan, Karachi
Our instructor is proficient at explaining the things and remove the doubts I have .Ma sha Allah , He is organized and His efforts are highly appreciated that he make me easy to understand something which I'm unaware off.
Saad Mahmood, Islamabad
Sheikh Abdul Jabbar is one of those scholars who keeps himself updated about modern problems and their solutions. He easily connects with his audience. He is calm and composed in his responses. He has an appealing style of delivery. He presents solutions to doubts raised by modern forces in a very logical yet easy to understand style.
Salman Tariq, Islamabad
Allah has gifted Sheikh Abdul Jabbar Bilal lot of knowledge along with the humbleness. His way of teaching is Simple yet effective. He can guide the audience about the current affairs of the world. The material of his lectures is a proof of his high qualification. May Allah bless him always. Aameen
Noshaba Naeem, Sialkot
Shaikh Sahab is indeed a remarkable teacher.... His way of teaching.... How he define each and everything.... He becomes my inspiration during this course.... And I hope one day I’ll become a research scholar in shaa Allah.... May Allah protect our Shaikh... Jzk Allah