Death is a topic few care to discuss because of its ultimate certainty. Today when the world obsesses over petty disagreements, the inevitable nature of death remains an undisputed fact. Every soul shall taste it; none will be spared. We are aware that we shall die someday, but we know very little about it. Ever wondered what happens after, and if there really is life after Death? Do you find yourself searching for the answers to these questions:
- What are the signs that distinguish a good ending from a bad one?
- How is life in graves for those who do not die a normal death?
- Are the Prophets and other highly righteous individuals spared from the grip of the grave?
- Will the blessings and torment in the grave occur to both, the body and the soul?
- Will the torment of the grave continue until the Day of Resurrection?
- Do we have one soul or three?
- Who can hear the shrieks of the dead?
- What is the fourth question asked in the grave?
- What are the general and specific and reasons for punishment in the grave?
You will find answers to these precise questions and many more at the course “The Return”! Join Ustadh Kashif Naseem Dulkusha as he opens a viewer’s eye to the reality of death and learn to prepare youself for a blissful ending InShaAllah.
Deposit the Fees in the following bank account. You can deposit using 3 methods Online banking, Atm transfer and direct cash deposit.
Bank Account Details
Once deposited the amount note down your transaction number if you deposited thorugh
After transferring the amount – Please note the Transaction Number/ Receipt No / STAN No that you receive after transferring online in the Registration form.If you dont receive any , take a screenshot or photo of the transaction.
You can also directly TRANSFER the money in the given account, through ATM , You can either send the TRANSACTION/REFERENCE NUMBER or scan or capture a photo of receipt
Direct Cash Deposit
You can also directly deposit the money in any Meezan bank branch , You can scan or capture a photo
Once you have deposited and you have the reference number/payment proof, fill out the form below attaching your refence number/proof of payment.
We will verify your payment and send you the E-ticket number within 3 working days. That E-ticket and your id proof will be enough for your entry :)
|01||Video Title Part 1||Video||View/Download|